Project Assistant: Inflammation and Infection
in2cure AB is inviting applications for a project assistant position with wet-lab experience and a solid knowledge in the fields of inflammation and infection. The position is a 12 month contract employment with option to prolong 12 months.
This is an opportunity to be part of a highly collaborative, international team, turning groundbreaking world class science into clinical applications. You will be based in Lund working in the close collaboration between in2cure AB, a startup biotech company at SmiLe business incubator at Medicon Village, and leading scientists at Lund University. Together we exploit new scientific discoveries on natural host defenses for novel therapies and we specialize in the development of proprietary peptide-based drugs for prevention and treatment of inflammatory diseases and infections.
The person we are looking for should be highly motivated and self-driven, enjoying challenging tasks and putting pride in producing results and submitting reports in a timely manner. You are a passionate team player with good communication and presentation skills in English. Experience from pre-clinical project work is an advantage.
- Master or PhD
- Proficiency in histology and IHC. Skilled in staining of tissue sections (paraffin and cryosections).
- Proficiency in microscopy (Light and fluorescence) and image analysis softwares (e.g. Image J).
- Basic cell biology techniques including ELISA, SDS-page, Western blot and other basic protein assays.
- Basic cell culture techniques.
- Bacterial culture and other basic microbiological assays such as viable count assay.
- Job requires writing scientific reports and publications. Prior experience of making figures and writing for scientific publications is a must.
- Basic data analysis, documentation and data management. Understanding of Prism software is an advantage.
- Understanding of in vivo Experience of in vivo techniques involving mice is an advantage.
Please send in your detailed curriculum vitae describing your experience and proficiency for each abovementioned requirement in a pointwise manner, and contact information for at least two references to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further enquiries regarding position, please contact Manoj Puthia at (46)725359955.
Last date for application: Oct 21, 2018 (or until position is filled)
Employment type: Contract based