Cellectis is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a new generation of cancer immunotherapies based on gene-edited T-cells (UCART). By capitalizing on its 18 years of expertise in gene editing – built on its flagship TALEN® technology and pioneering electroporation system PulseAgile – Cellectis uses the power of the immune system to target and eradicate cancer cells. Using its life-science-focused, pioneering genome engineering technologies, Cellectis’ goal is to create innovative products in multiple fields and with various target markets. Cellectis is listed on the Nasdaq (ticker: CLLS) and on Euronext Growth (ticker: ALCLS).
We are seeking a highly motivated scientist to join the Early Discovery team as a Project leader. The candidate will develop innovative therapeutic approaches for adoptive immunotherapy. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic immunologist with strong interest in gene editing and excellent skills in T-cell biology. He/she will have an outstanding track record and excellent communication skills. We are looking for self-driven and dynamic candidates that thrive being part of a team and can efficiently work as individuals. The successful candidate will be part of a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment aiming to make a change in immunotherapy.
The successful candidate will:
• Work as part of the research team at Cellectis to develop next generation CAR-T cell therapies.
• Contribute both intellectually and experimentally to internal projects from inception through preclinical clinical development.
• Independently design, analyze and execute in vitro and in vivo experiments.
• Communicate results clearly and concisely at internal and external meetings to contribute to daily advancement and strategic decisions.
• Publish results in peer reviewed journals to foster the company’s visibility.
• Interact with colleagues from other departments.
• Create innovative cell engineering solutions to develop the company’s intellectual property.
• Keep accurate record of experiments and results.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Ph.D. in immunology with strong background in human T-cell biology and T-cell technologies.
• Hands-on experience and troubleshooting proficiency with immunology assays including immune cell isolation, intracellular flow cytometry staining, multicolor flow cytometry, immune cell profiling, cytokine profiling assay by ELISA
• Experience in molecular biology, primary cell culture and mouse in vivo experimentation
• Experience with gene editing, next generation DNA and RNA sequencing and big data mining is a plus.
• Candidate must have an excellent track of scientific publications and accomplishments
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment and able to multi-task and adjust workload based upon changing priorities
• Be a team player and efficiently work as an individual
Applicants should submit their CV and motivation letter at the following address: CLI_PL_2018-09_NTJ@cellectis.com or apply directly on our website: http://cellectis.com/en/careers/current-vacancies/project-leader-immuno-oncology1/…