Having just concluded one of the most successful series A funding rounds in Europe and recently acquired a company our client is a biotech that is going places. Backed by highly respected investors who appreciate the time and tenacity needed to bring transformational treatments to patients our client are developing breakthrough therapies. This early-stage UK biotech aim to discover, develop and commercialise high-value drugs using their truly unique, proprietary technologies. These treatments will target immunology and immune system related disorders.
We are seeking a VP Immunology to set up and lead target validation and early nonclinical in-vivo and/or ex vivo studies to support pipeline decisions as well as later stage clinical development. The candidate will join the management team and contribute to company strategy and operations, including company growth and financing plans. This position will report to the Chief Scientific Officer.
- Thought leadership and insights in developments in immunology
- Target selection and supporting early target validation studies
- Ex vivo and in vivo non-clinical studies within discovery
- Lead non-clinical translational studies to characterize the company’s drug candidates in relevant disease models
- Network with CROs, investigators and
- Evaluation of data and impact on drug programs and clinical/regulatory strategy
Experience and Skills;
- PhD with academic or industry experience leading in vivo drug discovery from target validation to efficacy models
- Deep immunology experience and knowledge
- Collaboration with biologists and chemists to generate in vivo target validation data
- Identifying relevant translational disease models and applying them to meet program goals
- Problem solving, leadership, building teams, project and goal delivery, building relationships
- Exceptional ethics and integrity
To apply please contact our exclusive recruitment partner Barrington James: firstname.lastname@example.org.