Southeast University (SEU), located at Nanjing, is a prestigious higher education institution with its origin traced back to 1902. As one of the national key universities under direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China and jointly established with Jiangsu Province, it is selected in various programs, such National “Project 211” , “Program 985” and “Class A first-rate world universities” sponsored by the Central Government to build world-class universities.
Materials Sciences and Engineering (MSE) is one of 11 national “Double first-class disciplines” in SEU, with dedicated interdisciplinary cooperation among mechanical engineering, energy and environmental engineering, electronics, information technology, civil engineering, transportation, biomedicine and so on.
Who we need:
1. A PhD in materials science and engineering or closely related field
2. 2+ years of postdoctoral research or industrial R&D working experience
3. Excellent Bilingual (Chinese and English) communication skills
4. Research and Teaching Experience in, but not limited to, the following areas:
(1) Emerging Functional Materials (electronic, energy and optical aspects)
(2) Novel Metallic Materials (biomedical, energy and other applications)
(3) Advanced Material Processing (additive manufacture, simulation…)
(4) Green Civil Engineering Materials (cement, concrete…)
Benefits of working with us:
1. Strong support to apply for Young Faculty Awards such as National Oversea Talents, Jiangsu Province Talents, Nanjing City Oversea Talents and etc.
2. A variety of job rankings including: professors, associate professors and assistant professors available
3. Office and laboratory space with start-up packages depending on each individual case
4. Internationally competitive salary with stipends and benefits (such as spouse hire and education for children depending on each individual case)
Applicants apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify your interest in faculty position ranking (Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor/Lecturer) and include:
1. A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
2. A brief summary of your scientific achievements (maximum 1 page) with a research and teaching plan (maximum 2 pages)
3. Three references with contact info of the referees