The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) seeks a:
Technician for the stem cell culture lab (m/f)
The Developmental and Cellular Biology Group (led by Prof. Jens Schwamborn) at the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine utilizes stem cells for modelling of neurodegenerative disease. Projects in the lab are at the interface of systems biology and bio-medical research. In particular, we aim on gaining new insights in the complex processes that regulate neuro-degenerative processes.
Contact for more information:
Dr. Silvia Bolognin (email@example.com)
Dr. Cláudia Saraiva (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Successful applicants should have a strong interest in cell and neuro biology.
- Experience in the work with human stem cells, particularly induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs), microscopy and biochemical techniques as well as experience in the handling of lab automation equipment would be a strong plus.
- Very good command of English language is essential.
- Interest in general lab organization and management tasks, including the organization of databases and standard operating procedures, is essential.
We are looking for highly motivated people who share our passion for research, are interested in acquiring new skills and wish to be part of an international team.
Applications (in English) should contain the following documents:
- A detailed curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Name and addresses of referees
The University is an equal opportunity employer.