At the Departmental level, the Senior Coordinator- Clinical Research Operations provides overall coordination of the research efforts of multiple Principal Investigator’s (PI’s) and manages the workflow for numerous projects. Works directly with P.I’s to ensure that all internal and external regulatory agency policies, procedures, practices, and law are adhered to by all clinical research personnel in the Department. Will need to have extensive experience and expertise in management of complex clinical research and have a background that may include patient care, biostatistics, data management including database development and output, and/or clinical research. Carries out broad assignments with minimal supervision. Uses independent judgment and experience to solve complex problems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess good working knowledge of Good Clinical Practice guidelines, IRB review and reporting requirements, and regulatory affairs
- Six (6) years related work experience, including four (4) years of direct clinical, biomedical, and/or behavioral research experience required.
- One (1) year of project management experience preferred.
- (LC:SOCRA or ACRP)Certified Clinical Research Professional (CCRP) from SoCRA or ACRP or must obtain within one year of employment.
- Continued employment is contingent on maintaining certification while in position.
No Search Firms:St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.