Zelluna Immunotherapy is an exciting and dynamic start-up based in Oslo, and, specializing in T Cell Receptor (TCR) cell therapies with a distinctive approach. The company is developing TCR guided Natural Killer cells (TCR-NK) as an allogeneic off-the-shelf cellular treatment option for solid cancer patients.
Our vision is to build a science-led company that delivers on these medicines.
We are seeking an experienced cellular biologist with Natural Killer cell experience to support the development and expansion of our TCR-NK platform. The successful candidate will be passionate and excited by our approach and is someone who thrives in a continuous learning start-up culture as well as being dedicated to working with a team to deliver on our collective purpose.
· To develop NK cell capabilities enabling in vitro evaluation of the company portfolio
· To initiate, lead and execute laboratory work to advance company objectives
· To evaluate vectors (viral and non-viral) for the introduction of TCR cargo into NK cells
· To offer insights and expertise on technical elements and direction of experiments
· To collaborate closely with Zelluna academic and commercial partners
· To keep abreast of technical and theoretical developments in allogeneic cell therapies; to provide guidance to others within the team as well as new members of staff on scientific and technical direction
· A PhD in Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology or a related discipline
· At least 3 years post PhD relevant life science experience with engineered cell experience preferred and industry experience an advantage
· A strong understanding of immunology and experience in NK cell biology
· Expertise in T and NK cell-based assays (e.g. ELISA/ELISpot, FACS, cancer cell killing, multiplex cytokine assays etc.) with a competence in molecular biology; retroviral and lentiviral experience as well as prior in vivo work would be an advantage
· A proven ability to assimilate data and findings from multiple sources to advance programmes
· Experience in contributing content to clinical trial applications would be an advantage
· An appetite to work in a start-up company with a “roll your sleeves up” mindset
· Full time position, based at the company’s headquarter in Oslo, Norway
We are on an exciting journey – join us, so together we can build the science, shape the culture and make a difference to the lives of cancer patients.
Please send applications to: Careers@zelluna.com
Deadline for applications: Friday 17th April