Cellectis is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a new generation of cancer immunotherapies based on gene-edited allogeneic T-cells (UCART). By capitalizing on its 19 years of expertise in gene editing – built on its flagship TALEN® technology and pioneering electroporation system PulseAgile – Cellectis uses the power of the immune system to target and eradicate cancer cells.
Using its life-science-focused, pioneering genome engineering technologies, Cellectis’ goal is to create innovative products in multiple fields and with various target markets. Cellectis is listed on the Nasdaq (ticker: CLLS) and on Euronext Growth (ticker: ALCLS). To find out more about us, visit our website: www.cellectis.com
Talking about gene editing? We do it. TALEN® is a registered trademark owned by Cellectis.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Immuno-Oncology team as a Scientist. The candidate will develop innovative therapeutic approaches for adoptive immunotherapy. The ideal candidate 1 to 2 years of experience is an enthusiastic cell biologist or immunologist with strong interest in tumor biology, excellent skills in T-cell biology and murine models. He/she has an outstanding track record and excellent communication skills. We are looking for self-driven and dynamic candidates that thrive being part of a team and can efficiently work as individuals. The successful candidate will be part of a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment aiming to make a change in cancer immunotherapy.
The successful candidate will:
- Work as part of the research team at Cellectis to develop next generation Allogeneic CAR-T cell therapies.
- Contribute both intellectually and experimentally to internal projects from inception through preclinical and clinical development.
- Independently design, execute, document and analyze in vitro and in vivo experiments.
- Communicate results clearly and concisely at internal and external meetings to contribute to daily advancement and strategic decisions.
- Publish results in peer reviewed journals to foster the company’s visibility.
- Foster cross-functional collaborations both internally and externally.
- Proactively propose and assess innovative cell engineering solutions to develop the company’s intellectual property.
- Keep accurate record of experiments and results.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Ph.D. in cell biology, immunology, oncology or related fields
- A minimum of one year of research and development experience.
- Strong background in tumor immuno-oncology, human T-cell biology and a good knowledge in cell engineering technologies.
- Extensive hands-on experience in xenogeneic murine tumor models (proficient for i.v./i.p/subcutaneous injections)
- Solid expertise in immunology assays including multicolor flow cytometry, immune cell and cytokine profiling assays using conventional and next-generation analytical methods
- Experience in primary cell culture
- Experience in molecular biology and high throughput DNA sequencing is a plus
- Candidate must have excellent written/oral communication skills and strong track record of scientific publications
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to multi-task and adjust workload based upon changing priorities
- Be a team player and efficiently work as an individual