- As a part of our R&D Team you coordinate your own group that focuses on the development of automated processes for the production of cellular vaccines for clinical applications.
- Your team and you develop protocols for the optimization of the functional activity of dendritic cells for the induction of tumor specific T cell responses in cancer patients.
- It is your responsibility to coordinate the team work, outline project plans, drive the execution of the project, document the progress and report the results.
- Within an interdisciplinary team you closely collaborate with other groups in the R&D department and with other departments such as Production, Marketing, Clinical Development, and Quality Control.
- You are in regular dialogue with and constantly expand your network of collaborators in academia, industry, and clinic and extend your knowledge by attending scientific conferences.
- You have successfully completed your PhD in immunology or immunoncology. Further working experience as a Post Doc is a plus.
- You bring along a deep expertise in vaccination approaches either in clinical setting or in animal tumor models as well as broad and profound knowledge of antigen presenting cells.
- Your scientific curiosity drives you and you are passionate about the initiation and coordination of projects in the context of clinical and research applications.
- Creativity distinguishes you, you are able to work in an independent, quality-oriented fashion, and you are open to new challenges.
- Excellent communications and collaboration skills round off your profile. Ideally, you have gained experiences in team leading, KOL management, and project management.
What we offer
- A modern workplace and exciting opportunities in the development of technologies with a secure future
- Cross-border intercultural cooperation and short communication channels
- A collegial corporate culture and flexible working hours enable time management on your own terms
- Personalized employee development program: specialist and personal training courses provided by our own training academy
- Diverse corporate benefits with regard to employee health, sport, and staff events
If you have the skills and qualifications for this position, please use the link to send us your details (application letter, curriculum vitae, references and certificates). Please give us some idea of when you can start and the kind of salary you are looking for.