The Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB) seeks a:
Scientific project manager (m/f) (Research Associate Post Doc on project)
Your Mission: Scientific Management of research projects in the area of systems biomedicine & strategy development.
We are seeking a scientific project manager in the area of Integrative Molecular Biomedicine at the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine. The successful candidate will be in charge of managing by contributing to the deliverables and research goals of the project interdisciplinary research projects within and outside the research area as well as contributing to the development of its international and national research strategy.
- To organize, and coordinate research and scientific training projects within and outside of the department.
- To scientifically contribute to the elaboration of the research strategy.
- To liaise with collaboration partners.
- To engage in providing scientific content for national and international grant applications writing.
- To edit, compile and process scientific reports for national and international funding agencies by collecting and assembling evaluated research data
- To liaise with different partners inside and outside the country for the identification and preparation of common research initiatives.
- To provide advice and input to conceptional design, scientific content and preparation of presentations for the research projects.
- Define technical characteristics for scientific activities, and conduct scientific project management process for the research projects from conception to implementation including scientific analysis and new methodologies.
- To contribute to knowledge sharing alongside the research project management
- PhD in Life Sciences or related areas.
- Proven experience of collaborative research, research Management, scientific writing and project management tools and techniques.
- Excellent command of English is essential, additional good knowledge of German and/or French would be an asset.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, excellent interpersonal skills and strong communication skills are a must.
- Finally, the ability to effectively organise, prioritise and execute tasks in a highly dynamic environment is required.
We are looking for highly motivated team player who shares our passion for research, is interested in acquiring new skills and wishes to be part of a diverse team.
Applications (in English) should contain the following documents:
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Names and addresses of referees
Please apply online. Deadline: 31 May 2019