A Postdoctoral/Research Associate/Research Scientist position is available in the Department of Radiation Oncology, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School, with focus on developing (1) Deep-learning algorithms for automatic tumor target contouring, and 2) Machine learning methods for optimizing cancer therapy utilizing high-throughput radiomic data-mining.
- PhD, MS, or equivalent in computer science, physics, engineering, or a related field
- Experience with programming languages such as CNN, Tensorflow, Matlab, Python, R, etc
- Demonstrates strong evidence of algorithmic and structured thinking
- Strong writing skills demonstrated by peer reviewed publications
- Ability to function effectively and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, critical thinking skills, strong work ethic, adaptability, and ability to meet deadlines
Please send your CV, cover letter, representative publications, and contact information of three references to Annie W. Chan, M.D. at email@example.com