A post-doctoral full-time position in the field of Immunogenetics is available within the Immunogenetics and Transplantation Laboratory (ITL) in the UCSF Department of Surgery. The successful candidate will develop novel approaches to investigate immune/inflammatory mechanisms of allograft injury, discover new biomarkers and therapeutics in solid organ and hematopoietic stem cell transplantations, and publish and/or present data at professional meetings.
- Hold a Ph.D. in Immunology/Molecular Medicine/Molecular Biology/Molecular Genetics, or equivalent from an accredited graduate level institution
- Expertise in cell culture, flow cytometry, genetic sequencing, and basic cellular and molecular biology techniques
- Strong statistical and analytical skills including proficiency in data cleaning, managing large datasets and conducting analyses using advanced statistical methods to inform models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have at least two years of availability