Dana Farber Cancer Institute
The Zhang Lab seeks POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW, to work on Cancer immunology and immunotherapy.
• The candidate is expected to work on projects aiming at deep understanding of cancer immunity and developing novel multi antigen-targeting T cell approaches for cancer therapy. For reference, please see Cell (2012) 148(4): 739-51; PNAS (2018) 115(4): E686-E695, and visit our lab website: http://zhanglab.dfci.harvard.edu
• The fellow will interact and collaborate closely with other laboratory-based scientists and members across DFCI. Highly motivated PhD, or MD/PhD, with strong background in immunology, cancer biology, as well as molecular and cellular biology, is encouraged to apply.
A recent PhD, or MD/PhD
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to perform both self-directed and guided research
• Outstanding personal initiative and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Ability to meet deadlines and efficiently multitask is a must.
• Previous experience in the following areas is highly desired: mouse or human immune system, antigen presentation, T cell priming and function, tumor models in mice (syngeneic or xenograft).
Interested candidates should apply through iCIMS and can send pending manuscripts, names and contact information of three references to Baochun_Zhang@DFCI.HARVARD.EDU
About Dana Farber:
Located in Boston and the surrounding communities, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute brings together world renowned clinicians, innovative researchers and dedicated professionals, allies in the common mission of conquering cancer, HIV/AIDS and related diseases. Combining extremely talented people with the best technologies in a genuinely positive environment, we provide compassionate and comprehensive care to patients of all ages; we conduct research that advances treatment; we educate tomorrow’s physician/researchers; we reach out to underserved members of our community; and we work with amazing partners, including other Harvard Medical School-affiliated hospitals.
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute is an equal opportunity employer and affirms the right of every qualified applicant to receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, disability, age, ancestry, military service, protected veteran status, or other groups as protected by law.