Regional Pharmacy Tutor 2019 CPPE (South East – Kent, Surrey, Sussex)
University of Manchester
£44,606 per annum pro rata, plus travelling expenses and pension scheme
Fixed Term – until 31 March 2021. Part time 7.5 hous per week
The Centre for Pharmacy Postgraduate Education provides education opportunities for the 60,000 registered pharmacists and pharmacy technicians providing NHS services in England. We organise and deliver over 500 workshops, distribute more than 25,000 open learning programmes every year and have a wide range of online learning. We are based in Manchester Pharmacy School.
CPPE is looking to a regional recruit a tutor to work 7.5 hours a week, 0.2wte as part of the South East Coast team.
We are looking for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians with:
• An interest in provision of education and training for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians providing NHS and Public Health services
• An understanding of how pharmacy operates in the changing health system
• Enthusiasm to contribute to the professional development of the pharmacy team
Successful candidates must attend the following training:
Induction day, Thursday 17 October 2019, Location: Manchester
Facilitation skills Monday 7 – Wednesday 9 November 2019 location: Coventry
Please be aware that by submitting an application you are confirming that you can attend these dates.
CPPE is a customer-focused organisation and we encourage all employees to embrace this culture. CPPE is committed to providing high-quality and professional learning programmes and excellent customer service. We will achieve this by committing to our core values of improvement and achievement, communication, encouraging others, openness and honesty and working together.
Enquiries about the vacancy:
• Vacancy, shortlisting and interviews: Sarah Ridgway-Green, Regional Manager South East Coast at email@example.com or 07789 925 681.
• General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 275 4499.
• Technical support: email@example.com or 0161 850 2004.
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
To apply, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 14 August 2019 at midnight.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.