Ref. 05.19. 18 – Junior Fellow – Passivation Layers for Thin Film Solar Cells
Employer: International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory (INL)
Location: Braga, Portugal
Department: Micro and Nanofabrication
Job Type: Full time
Contract Duration: 12 months
Closing Date: May 24th, 2019 23:00 (Lisbon time)
Salary: Competitive package and benefits
INL is seeking a qualified, self-motivated Junior Fellow to enhance the research team working on the development of advanced thin film solar cells.
Job Role & Key Responsibilities
The successful candidate will perform research and development in the field of implementation of passivation layers in thin film solar cells.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Master degree in Physics, Material Science, nanotechnology or other related fields;
- Experience in semiconductor physics and solar cells;
- Candidates with experience in one or several of the following topics will be given preference: Cu(In,Ga)Se2 chalcopyrite semiconductors, thin film solar cell devices, semiconductor technology, clean room fabrication technology, characterisation of semiconductors and devices.
- Strong drive to carry out research in the proposed topic;
- Solid motivation to work both independently and as part of a team in an interdisciplinary project;
- Good track record of disseminating research results.
English is the working language of INL. Therefore, excellent communication skills in English are required.
What we offer
- Employment contract and competitive compensation package;
- Employees will also benefit of the various social facilities available at INL;
- International and highly competitive environment in contact with leading edge technology.
How to Apply
International candidates are welcome to apply. Only applications in English will be accepted. The application is made online. Please click on the ‘Apply’ button. Interested applicants should submit a motivation letter, a full curriculum vitae and University certificates. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
If your application is successful and you accept our offer of employment, you will receive the employment agreement and all other relevant documents. If you are relocating, you will be given assistance by the HR Office.
If Your Application is Not Successful
We highly value the interest shown from applicants wishing to become a part of the INL experience. It is important for us to maintain good communications with candidates. No matter the outcome of the application, we always send the applicant an answer.
Equal Opportunity and Non-Discrimination Principle
INL is an equal opportunity organization, committed to providing equal career opportunities and firmly adheres to a principle of non-discrimination in respect of gender, age, nationality, racial group, or any other possible discriminatory issues.
Enquires should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The advertisement deadline may be extended at any time without previous notice in order to improve the suitability and effectiveness of the recruitment process.