The Research Unit of Psychiatry, Department of Clinical Research, SDU and the Department of Psychiatry, Odense University Hospital, Hospital of Southern Denmark (OUH) invite applications for a position as associate professor of Neuroimaging in Psychiatry to be filled as soon as possible for a period of 3 years.
Current research lines of the Research Unit of Psychiatry are affective disorders, alcohol addiction, developmental disorders and aging, molecular Psychiatry, different multimodal biological methods as well as RCTs, and clinical research.
The successful applicant will be responsible for initiating and developing clinical research in the selected area and implementing the results in close collaboration with the management of the departments. The associate professor will also be responsible for establishing and expanding research collaboration inside the region, nationally, and internationally.
Supervision and teaching
The applicant will be expected to perform supervision functions for PhD-graduates and to teach undergraduate students.
Expectations of qualifications
The successful candidate will be expected to have
- a PhD degree in Neuroscience/Neuroimaging/Molecular imaging/ Psychiatry
- research experience documented by international peer-reviewed journal articles within the fields of Molecular Imaging, Neuroimaging/Psychiatry/Neuroscience
- a documented record of teaching experience and teaching skills
Further information can be obtained from the
- Head of the Research Unit, professor Tanja Maria Sheldrick-Michel, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org , phone +4599448924, mobile +45 29126030
- Head of the Department of Clinical Research, professor Kirsten Ohm Kyvik, , e-mail email@example.com , phone +4560113046.
Read more about the post and apply online for the post at sdu.dk:
Application deadline: February 2, 2020