Would you like to make a major contribution to the discovery of new treatments for patients by using your scientific knowledge? If so, you will want to know that Domainex has a full-time permanent job vacancy for a Protein Scientist with biochemistry and/or biophysics experience to join our growing team.
This role primarily involves:
• Using cutting-edge research to advance our customers’ drug discovery programmes.
• Responsibility for developing and performing biochemical and biophysical assays (e.g. thermal shift assays, kinetic or endpoint enzyme assays, fluorescence polarisation, microscale thermophoresis).
• Data analysis and interpretation in order to produce reliable and precise reports that can be provided to clients.
• Working in close collaboration with colleagues in medicinal chemistry and analytical chemistry to provide integrated drug discovery solutions.
• Working efficiently and diligently to meet deadlines.
• Very diverse and fast-changing workload, so you must enjoy working in a dynamic environment!
We are looking for scientists who are qualified to PhD level in biological research, preferably molecular biology or biochemistry, or are BSc graduates with several years’ of relevant experience within the biomedical sector. Previous experience in developing and carrying-out assays against isolated proteins is desirable but not essential, and additional training will be provided to broaden your skill-set. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, a quick learner, have good problem-solving skills, and be able to work effectively in a team.
To apply, please sending your CV and a covering letter, quoting reference PS0220, to email@example.com