Cellectis is developing the first of its kind allogeneic approach for CAR-T immunotherapies in oncology, pioneering the concept of off-the-shelf and ready-to-use gene-edited CAR T-cells to treat cancer patients. As a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with over 19 years of expertise in gene editing, Cellectis is developing life-changing product candidates utilizing TALEN®, its proprietary gene editing technology, and PulseAgile, its pioneering electroporation system to harness the power of the immune system in order to target and eradicate cancer cells.
As part of its commitment to a cure, Cellectis remains dedicated to its goal of providing life-saving UCART product candidates to address unmet needs for multiple cancers including acute myeloid leukemia (AML), B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), multiple myeloma (MM), Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL).
Cellectis headquarters are in Paris, France, with additional locations in New York, New York and Raleigh, North Carolina. Cellectis is listed on the Nasdaq Global Market (ticker: CLLS) and on Euronext Growth (ticker: ALCLS). For more information, visit www.cellectis.com.
TALEN® is a registered trademark owned by Cellectis.
We are seeking a highly creative and motivated individual to join us in developing the next generation of gene and cell therapies for rare diseases. The successful applicant will have a strong scientific background and proven accomplishments in molecular and cellular biology with a passion for genome editing and gene therapy. As part of the gene therapy group, the candidate will contribute to our ongoing efforts to develop differentiated therapeutic approaches using our gene editing technology. Candidates should be highly self-motivated with the ability to excel in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop next-generation gene and cell therapies using genome editing
- Develop, design and execute functional ex vivo assays on hematopoietic stem cells
- Multi-parameter analyses of hematopoietic stem cells including flow cytometry and other molecular and cellular assays
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team to optimize hematopoietic stem cell culture and gene editing approaches
- Ph. D in gene therapy, cellular and molecular biology, genetics or related disciplines, with a postdoctoral experience of 1-3 years
- Solid experience with hematopoietic stem cell biology
- Expertise in characterizing and analyzing cell subsets by multi-color flow cytometry and CFU assay
- Excellent troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently are required
- Knowledge in biochemistry and protein analytical methods is a plus
- Knowledge in vivo animal model is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
Please send you application to: CLS_PLH_2019firstname.lastname@example.org