Due to our success as an established cancer institute in China and our developments in patient care and research, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center is opening a new campus in 2020, with others expected to follow soon after. We are looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to join our team as we seek to become a global institute in the fight against cancer.
• A PhD degree in science or an MD degree, with postdoctoral training or research experience;
• Strong record in basic research on cancer biology and its prevention, big data and bioinformatics, molecular imaging, biomaterials, or anti-tumor drug development.
Compensation and benefits
• Globally competitive salaries, research start-up funds and financial support;
• A supportive and stimulating research environment;
• Advanced core facilities, including a highly-automated tumor bank, a bioinformatics center, and platforms for structural biology, molecular imaging, high-throughput sequencing, model animals and tumor metabolism;
• A new campus in Guangzhou is expected to open by the end of 2019, serving the research needs of PIs;
• Entitled to the same benefits of professors at Sun Yat-sen University.
How to apply
Please send the following materials to email@example.com
• Statement of your experience and interests
• Your research plan
• Your CV
• At least three references