The University of Luxembourg (UL) invites applications for a: Postdoctoral Researcher in Power to X (m/f)
The Department of Engineering performs applied research in energy technology. Research projects typically carried out with industrial, governmental and international cooperation partners. The Power to X related research will be executed in close cooperation with Paul Wurth SA and targets the implementation of the technology into Luxembourg’s energy portfolio.
The successful candidate is expected to perform the following tasks:
• Overview of technologies/processes with critical evaluation (Mass & Eenery balance, input/output quality, specific local conditions, maturity, …)
• Overview active projects and companies/players
• Identification of important local conditions
• Product markets
• Concept development under Luxembourg specific conditions
For further information, please contact: Prof. Dr. Stephan Leyer (email@example.com)
• A PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering or related fields.
• Sound publication track record in the areas related to Energy Technology
• Knowledge of one or multiple areas listed below is highly desirable:
- Power to X
• Experience of working with industrial projects or public funded research projects related to resource management is highly desirable.
• Highly committed, excellent team-worker, and strong critical thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The University is an equal opportunity employer.
Application submission: Before proceeding with the submission of your application, please prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of certificates
- Track Record
- Letter of motivation
Please upload all documents in PDF format by 15st February 2020.