The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research university.
The University of Luxembourg has the following vacancy in the Department of Mathematics of its Faculty of Science, Technology, and Medicine:
Postdoctoral researcher in Decision Mathematics (M/F)
- Research in one or more of the following topics: functional equations, aggregation function theory, discrete mathematics, Boolean functions and applications
- Teaching activity (up to 90 hours/year), tutoring of students, possible supervising of bachelor or master theses
For further information, please contact Jean-Luc Marichal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Link to the Department of Mathematics of the University of Luxembourg: http://math.uni.lu
- PhD degree in Mathematics
- Research experience in at least one of the above mentioned topics
- Very good written and oral English skills, knowledge of French being an asset
- Outstanding research conditions in an international and inspiring environment
- A competitive salary
Application files (in English or French), with clear referral to the concerned position, should contain the following documents:
- Detailed CV, including a description of the mathematical background of the candidate
- Copies of relevant certificates
- Names, positions and addresses of two referees, with an indication of their links to the candidate (e.g., supervisor of the PhD thesis)
Please apply online until July 1st, 2020. The position may close earlier without further notice.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.