Postdoctoral or Associate Research Scientist of Antibody Engineering position available in Sidi Chen Laboratory at Yale University (https://sidichenlab.org). This individual carries out research and development projects on antibody engineering directed by the PI.
Principal responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Antibody campaign
2. Antibody development
3. Antibody screening and testing
4. Antibody production and purification
5. Chimeric antigen antibodies
6. Bi-specific and multi-specific antibodies
7. Antibody-mediated immunology and immunotherapy research
8. Other projects as assigned by the PI
#Minimal Required Education and Experience:
PhD Degree in the area of biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology or relevant scientific disciplines and at least one year experience on antibody development or engineering.
Preferred specific skills:
1. Basic molecular cell biology and biochemistry, e.g. construct design, protein work
2. Antibody campaign, development, production and purification
3. Antibody screening / testing by biochemical methods, e.g. ELISA, ELISPOT, SPR, Octet, etc
4. Antibody screening / testing by cellular methods, e.g. flow
5. Other skills e.g. CAR, bi-specifics, immunology / immunotherapy are pluses
Interested individuals please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
1. Title line: Application for Antibody Engineering Scientist Position
2. CV, highlighting required / preferred specific skills and experience in antibody engineering
3. Names and contacts of three or more referees, including primary doctoral mentor
Yale University is an equal opportunity employer.