A postdoctoral position is available at the Institute of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine of the University Clinic Dresden, TU Dresden, Germany. The biomedical campus of the TU Dresden provides an excellent environment for biomedical research. The TU Dresden is one of the German universities that have achieved excellent status.
At the next possible time of start we are looking for a highly motivated
This full-time position is limited for 24 months.
The work of the research group focuses on the field of inflammation, innate immunity, immunometabolism and hematopoiesis. Specifically, we investigate mechanisms that are involved in the regulation of acute and chronic inflammation in the context of metabolic-inflammatory pathologies and cancer. We also study the regulation of hematopoiesis in the bone marrow by innate immunity.
• the studies include analysis of mouse models, flow cytometry, cell and molecular biology and biochemistry
• experience in those fields is required
• implementation of own ideas and the work in an innovative interdisciplinary team
• agreement of flexible working hours in order to make the connection between family and career a reality
• care of your children through partnership with children’s institutions near the university Hospital
• use of company prevention offers, courses and fitness in our Carus Vital health centre
• provision for the period after active employment in the form of company pension plan
• career-oriented further education and training with individual planning of your professional career
• use of our job ticket for public transport in Dresden and the surrounding area
• a Position according to the TV-L conditions (E13; 100 %)
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We ask you to apply online or per E-Mail until June, 30th 2020, but will also consider applications submitted by standard mail at no disadvantage. Please use registration number IKL0920140. For further information please contact Prof. Triantafyllos Chavakis, Tel: 0351-458-16262 or E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly motivated applicants should E-Mail a detailed CV, bibliography, cover letter and the name of two references to Prof. Dr. T. Chavakis, University Dresden email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org