Would you like to lead the development of a key product within our game changing computational platform used to deliver genomic, radiomic, and clinical data analysis to over 1000 healthcare institutions and over 400,000 cancer and rare genetic disease patients worldwide? Join our growing team and use your exceptional product management and leadership skills to help us deliver on our mission of democratizing Data-Driven Medicine.
In order to augment our leadership team we are looking for a Platform Product Manager at our location in Denver, CO, USA.
As a Platform Product Manager, you will report to the Director Platform Product Management and will lead our product design and development efforts in integration of Electronic Health Records and oncology-focused Clinical Workflows.
Your principal responsibility will be to lead the design of customer-facing and back-end features within the SOPHiA DDM Platform, our flagship software product, used to perform large-scale multi-modal analysis of patient data and deliver data-driven insights to hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide. Our platform is a one-of-a-kind distributed information system that brings together hospitals and labs to provide data ingestion and processing, analysis and modeling, reporting and intelligence, distribution and sharing.
You will own the Product Roadmap focused on EHR integration and Patient CarePath products and will be responsible for making sure that our platform features fit the needs of our rapidly growing user base at research and clinical institutions worldwide. You will build a strong relationship with our customers and continuously deliver business value through iterations of the platform. You will join and be a part of a strong Platform Product Management team. You will collaborate closely with Marketing, Engineering, Technical Operations, PMO, Clinical Application Product Management, and others to drive platform feature design and implementation. You will work with Quality and Integration to deliver releases to customers and ensure that our platform meets the highest standards of our clients and various regulatory bodies and will implement a data-driven continuous improvement program to ensure that our processes and products only get better with time.
Some travel between various SOPHiA offices and customer sites will be required (up to 50%).
You are a senior product management leader who has extensive experience working in distributed organizations as part of the product management team. You have extensive experience developing software products in the healthcare space, especially focusing on EHR integration and processing and oncology-focused clinical workflows. You have exposure to the regulatory landscape surrounding handling of private patient data. You are experienced with User Centered Design and Human Computer Interaction. You have extensive technical skills and understand cloud computing, machine learning, API design, and the software engineering process. You have an excellent delivery track record. You understand how to build quality and drive continuous improvement. You are able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. You are passionate about making a difference in the lives of patients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, or a similar field, or equivalent professional experience
- 7 years’ experience in software product management in the healthcare space
- Experience with EHR integration, standards such as HL7 and FHIR, and clinical workflows
- Experience with genomics, digital image analysis, and clinical data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of HCI and User Centered Design
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices (Agile, Continuous Value Delivery, CI/CD, DevOps, NoOps, PaaS, IaaS, LEAN software, Service Oriented Architecture, cloud computing)
- ITIL, PMP, COBIT certifications
- A flexible, friendly and international working environment with a collaborative atmosphere
- An exciting company mission that brings together science and technology to directly impact the lives of patients with life threatening illness.
- A fast-growing company with plenty of opportunity for personal growth and development
- A hard technical challenge to solve with exciting modern technology – cloud computing, Big Data, DevOps, machine learning