Ph.D. Positions at IOCB Prague – Call for Applications 2020
IOCB Prague is looking for talented, independent and highly motivated students with an MSc. degree or equivalent in life sciences or related fields.
Over 30 Ph.D. projects in chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, computational and physical chemistry, and other disciplines are available in 2020.
Why IOCB Prague?
- Leading scientific institution in the Czech Republic, part of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Focus on basic and applied research in chemistry/biochemistry-related fields with an interdisciplinary approach
- Cutting-edge technology and equipment
- International environment
- Collaboration with top research institutes and commercial partners worldwide
- Conveniently located in Prague-Dejvice close to the city center, in the vicinity of several universities and The National Library of Technology
- 47 research and service groups
- Employee benefit program
Ph.D. students at IOCB Prague
- Nearly 200 Ph.D. students in 2019
Designated activities and events for Ph.D. students:
- PhD Science Club, Joint Prague-Weizmann Summer School on Drug Discovery, PhD Bootcamp, PhD Retreat, lunches with invited speakers, courses, etc.
- Self-organized free time activities and clubs (climbing, dancing, board games, movies…)
Application deadline: February 23, 2020
Please, visit https://www.uochb.cz/en/news/147/phd-projects-at-iocb-prague-call-for-applications-2020