1. Master degree or above. Majors in education and management are preferred.
2. Native speaker of English with a strong professional background in higher education and/or university administration.
3. An excellent mastery of written English.
4. Experience of working in a higher education student recruitment and/or administrative role providing support across a range of complex functions.
5. Good knowledge of China’s higher education system.
6. Strong presentation and IT skills.
7. Ability to work with high levels of accuracy and attention to details and cope with competing demands and challenges.
8. Willingness to regularly travel internationally, especially to Asian and East European countries, and work occasionally on evenings and during weekends.
1. Represent the University at external events, particularly graduate education recruitment fairs, visits, events and exhibitions across the world. Provide prospective students, parents and teachers with information. Liaise with external partners on a frequent basis to make arrangements for these events. Prepare the University’s graduate education recruitment brochures, presentations and other materials.
2. Receive and handle applications from international applicants. Provide applicants with information of application. Manage the admission process for international graduate students, including internal reviews, committee reviews and the issuing of offer letters. Work closely with IT consultants to develop the English-version online application system.
3. Report verbally or in writing on a regular basis to the line manager and other leaders about the recruitment progress and other assigned activities.
4. Provide administrative services for financial matters, including purchasing goods/services, raising invoices, and producing reports and budgets.
5. Record and maintain the database of applicants, events, etc., and provide summarized feedback to line managers or other leaders for evaluation purposes.
6. Translate and/or proofread the English version of regulations, notices, promotion materials and other documents of Graduate School.
7. English secretary to the deanery.
8. Other responsibilities required and/or assigned by the line manager, leaders, and other offices/departments.
Please send you applications to email@example.com.