Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
The Nature Masterclasses Online has been developed by Nature Research to provide professional development training for researchers. To-date, over 50,000 researchers from over 180 countries have benefited from our training.
We’re looking for a Masterclasses Training Sales Executive with top notch tele-sales experience to focus on clients in North America.
You’ll be required to effectively manage inbound daily sales calls and generate leads through cold calling and prospecting, cultivating on-going relationships with potential clients, and propose services for these clients, culminating in the sale of services, namely the Online training platform Nature Masterclasses Online (NMO) to clients within North America.
• Key Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
• Outbound calling to key stakeholders at institutions, as coordinated with their regional managers to sell Nature Masterclasses Online
• Work as an inside sales team member and perform outbound lead generation through cold calling, emails, and LinkedIn.
• Increase and improve product awareness within assigned territory by building and maintaining relationships with customers and channel partners and by attending and presenting at relevant industry conferences and trade shows
• Work against set call rates and other KPIs including tracking of pipeline and reporting against targeted goals
• Collaborate with internal departments to deliver solutions and provide quality service to new and existing customers
• Nurtures relationships by recognising and delivering on internal and external customer’s needs and opinions. Helps others to understand the implications of their decisions
• Develops and sustains productive internal and external customer relationships
• Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Honest and trustworthy; a valued team member, actively involved in achieving team objectives. Works cooperatively and flexibly with other members of the team
• Is able to work effectively in a highly complex, diverse, changing environment. Maintains a high level of performance under conditions of increased pressure, competition and adversity.
• Proactively pursues opportunities to drive change that add value to the business.
• Takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution. Identifies the cause of problems and key issues through investigation; identifies effective, logical and practical solutions.
• Produces outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focuses on achieving positive results contributing to the overall success of the business.
• Close interaction and liaison with the Head of Client Researcher Solutions
• Liaise closely with the Regional Careers Services team
• Work closely with the Nature Masterclasses product team as well as with marketing and project support team
• Work closely with other commercial staff in Nature Research working in related areas
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Outstanding ability in inbound and outbound telesales
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working with CRM systems and related software
• Top-notch customer service and follow-up
• Highly creative and resourceful in recognizing and developing sales opportunities
• Self-motivated and committed team player who enjoys a fast-paced and results-oriented work environment
• Versatile problem solver
• Dependable and punctual with excellent time management skills
• A proven track record with a minimum of two years’ experience in a fast paced, relevant B2B sales environment
• Strong telesales experience and ideally can demonstrate their ability to comprehend new technology
• Develop strategies to get meetings created for increasing sales
• Ability to engage over the phone to identify customers’ pains & challenges then effectively present how our solutions can address their needs.
• Candidate must convey, internally and externally, how customers use Nature Masterclasses Online and communicate any product updates/developments
Please send your CV and covering letter, stating salary expectations via the online application link.
Closing date of applications: 9th March 2020