inScience Communications is a medical communications agency forming part of Springer Healthcare, a full service agency and leading publisher of medical communication products for the healthcare community.
A role as a Medical Writer with inScience Communications will allow you to work across a wide range of scientific content and offers variety on a day-to-day basis. You will work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and be joining an established team who actively share ideas and works in partnership with our clients. Interaction with medical experts at the top of their field is a key part of this role and the successful candidate will take on the rewarding challenge of maintaining such external relationships.
No other agency can offer such a variety of opportunities: a commitment to personal development, the potential to work in our global network of offices, and access to unequalled proprietary content (over 200 journals, as well as powerful business intelligence and scientific research tools) to support our clients.
• To be part of a multi-functional, client-facing team
• Create copy across a range of medical communications activities, from scientific publications and presentations to marketing-based pieces: all to meet client briefs and within current industry guidelines
• Interact with medical experts in a given therapeutic area
• Keep abreast of advances and developments in a given therapeutic area and input knowledge into strategic plans and tactical outputs
• Degree in life science or equivalent experience
• Proven writing experience in a medical communications agency or the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proven experience and confident in interacting with clients and medical experts, flexible and able to work as part of a team
• Proven organisation/time management skills and the ability to be proactive and use your initiative to get results
• Highly computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Degree in pharmacy or medicine
• Higher degree (MSc, Phd)
Some travel to both the London/Chester offices or foreign travel to client offices/scientific congresses will be required.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, stating salary expectations.
At Springer Nature we value and celebrate the diversity of our people. We recognise the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. Our search for the best talent fully encompasses and embraces these values and principles.
For information about our Research Editorial and Publishing career opportunities please visit the new Springer Nature E&P website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs