Deep Genomics is a Toronto-based startup company that is building an AI-powered discovery and development platform to significantly expand the universe of medicines available for genetically-defined diseases. Founded in 2015, Deep Genomics brings together a multidisciplinary team of world-leading experts in machine learning, genomics, chemistry, and biology. Together we are on a mission to rapidly discover and develop oligonucleotide drugs for the treatment of patients with severe disorders of the liver, central nervous system, and eye.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with training in medicine or translational life sciences to curate disorder information, clinical trial results and molecular effects of genetic variants. The position will report directly to the Director of Target Identification and will involve close interactions with other company members.
- PhD in life sciences
- Translational or clinical experience
- Experience with human or model organism genetics
Preferred But Optional Qualifications:
- Experience with human genetic variant interpretation
- Experience with genomics data
- Experience with genetic medicine target identification and development
What we offer:
- A highly competitive salary and meaningful equity compensation.
- Exceptional opportunities for learning and growth.
- Leading role in developing the future of genomic analysis and therapy.
- A bright, collegial, highly-motivated team working at the intersection of the most exciting areas of science and technology.
Deep Genomics thanks all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Deep Genomics welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.