Here at St. Jude in the Infectious Diseases Clinical Program, we know that we are stronger together, and we value the power wrought of leveraging community partnerships in serving our primary clientele: the children and youth at risk of contracting or living with HIV. We lead a coalition of 25+ community partners that share a common goal of optimizing HIV prevention and treatment, and as the Manager of our Community HIV Program, you’ll be charged with continuing the upward-trajectory of this program, providing a safe space for innovation and candor and leading think-tanks focused on eliminating the hurdles faced by our community in its common pursuits, whether it’s the continued goal of ending the HIV epidemic or tackling new challenges such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to lead an established team of community outreach specialists, serving as a mentor and sounding board as they navigate the complexities of engaging and retaining children and youth in clinical care and research related to HIV Prevention and Treatment. Our work requires a keen knowledge of our clientele and the community, and your expertise will help shape the team’s continued growth by pioneering new partnerships and promotional avenues.
St. Jude sets the standard for the efficacy of collaborative partnerships on a global stage, and we encourage applicants whose aspirations match the caliber of our work. If you’re diplomatic and driven, thrive in an environment that demands innovation, and passionate about harnessing the power of community to drive real change for children, we’d love to have you apply.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health, Social Work, Community Health or a related field required
- PhD in Public Health, Social Work, Community Health or a related field preferred
- Five (5) years of experience in community outreach and/or community development or related field required
- Previous research experience is beneficial
- If operating a motor vehicle for St. Jude business, must have a valid driver’s license from the employee’s state of residence and a valid personal insurance policy on the vehicle which meets the requirements for the state of Tennessee
No Search Firms:St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.