Lead Pharmacist – Learning Development
University of Manchester
Band 8b on Agenda for Change
Fixed Term – Starting as soon as possible until March 2021
An exciting and unique opportunity has come up for a talented pharmacist to join the CPPE learning development team. CPPE is looking to recruit a Lead pharmacist – learning development.
Working with CPPE colleagues based at The University of Manchester in the Division of Pharmacy and Optometry you will be supported and trained to take responsibility for developing and delivering our learning programmes and assessment and supporting the Head of learning development in implementing the learning development strategy.
We are looking for a pharmacist with:
- A passion for and experience in, developing and delivering education and training for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians providing NHS and Public Health services
- An understanding of how pharmacy operates in the changing health system
- Enthusiasm to contribute to the professional development of the pharmacy team
We will provide essential training to help you settle in as part of the team and to equip you to lead in learning development and delivery. While based in Manchester, with some option of flexibility on location, you will be expected to travel across England to deliver learning and attend meetings.
CPPE is a customer focused organisation and we encourage all employees to embrace this culture. CPPE is committed to providing high-quality and professional learning programmes and excellent customer service. We achieve this by committing to our core values of improvement and achievement, communication, encouraging others, openness and honesty and working together.
Enquiries about the vacancy:
- Vacancy, shortlisting and interviews: Lesley Grimes, Head of Learning Development at firstname.lastname@example.org 0161 778 4044.
- General enquiries: email@example.com or 0161 275 4499.
- Technical support: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 850 2004.
Please note that we are unable to respond to enquiries, accept CVs or applications from Recruitment Agencies.
To apply, please click on the apply button to visit our website.
Closing date: 3 September 2019 at midnight.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.