Cellectis is developing the first of its kind allogeneic approach for CAR-T immunotherapies in oncology, pioneering the concept of off-the-shelf and ready-to-use gene-edited CAR T-cells to treat cancer patients. As a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company with over 19 years of expertise in gene editing, we are developing game-changer product candidates utilizing TALEN®, our proprietary gene editing technology, and PulseAgile, our pioneering electroporation system to harness the power of the immune system in order to target and eradicate cancer cells.
As part of our commitment to a cure, Cellectis remains dedicated to its goal of providing life-saving UCART product candidates to address unmet need for multiple cancers including acute myeloid leukemia (AML), B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (B-ALL), multiple myeloma (MM), hodgkin lymphoma (HL) and non-hodgkin lymphoma (NHL). Cellectis is listed on the Nasdaq market (ticker: CLLS) and on Euronext Growth (ticker: ALCLS).
Cellectis headquarters are in Paris, France, with additional locations in New York, New York and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information, visit www.cellectis.com.
TALEN® is a registered trademark owned by Cellectis.
The Cellectis Group is headquartered in Paris, France. Cellectis, Inc. is a subsidiary of the mother company, located in New York City (Hospital District, Manhattan). Cellectis, Inc. invites applications for a Laboratory Assistant.
If you’re searching for a position at an innovative biotech company and you have strong organizational skills and a science background, please apply below.
This position is focused on helping with the day-to-day laboratory operation in a fast-moving, goal-oriented environment.
The duties of the successful candidate will include:
· help the laboratory manager to oversee the smooth operation of the lab
· assist in preparing reagents, chemical solutions, and culture media according to standard formulas
· maintenance of clean glassware supplies
· distribute supplies and equipment for users or as directed
· clean and maintain work area
· classify, label and store receivables
· assist in preparing orders, scheduling waste pick up, etc. when needed
· comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as deemed necessary.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma/GED required
- Previous experience working in a scientific environment is preferred
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively and independently and comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
How to apply
Applicants should send their CV, a description of their research experience and interest to CLI_LAT_2019firstname.lastname@example.org