Area of research:
IT – Computing
Reference No. IT 2019/18
The Department Application Services is looking for
IT Systemadministratorin / IT Systemadministrator (f/m/d)
- Establishing and ensuring the operation and the high and permanent availability of different specific services and applications in heterogeneous networked environments.
- Install, provide, maintain and optimize software resources
- Error localization/analysis and bug-fixing
- Integration and adaptation of services and systems for their use in cloud based technologies
- Integration and permanent operation of different ID provider
- Implementation of access and authorization concepts
- Completed studies of relevant sciences, preferably in computer science at a university or an advanced technical college,
or equivalent skills and experiences gained in previous occupations.
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience in the field of information technology and its operation through several years of relevant professional experience.
- Deep Knowledge in the administration of Windows/Linux server systems, as well as cloud-based technologies such as Next/OwnCloud
- Deep experience in scripting under PowerShell and Bash
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Fluent German and good English language skills
Mr. Andreas Klotz
Closing Date: 15.12.2019