IT engineer, Dubai
Position Code: 771211
Area: Bachelors in IT, Computer Sciences or related disciplines.
Field: Information Technology
Collaborate within DEWA R&D with multiple stakeholders to build customized applications, perform SAP and database management, enhance existing applications, build an effective IT applications ecosystem and ensure efficient operational IT services that enables the achievement of DEWA R&D’s strategic objectives.
- In coordination with DEWA Corporate IT division, execute the IT service desk related operations, including issue resolution, renewals of all IT/Digital tool licenses, handling escalations, implementing authority matrix for access/resolution management, etc. to maintain all IT related SLAs within DEWA R&D requirements.
- Manage SAP and LIM/ELN.
- Manage and perform daily operations related to DEWA R&D’s IT infrastructure related, along with monitoring of network and servers, to ensure targeted uptime and performance within approved parameters
- Work with end users to resolve first level and routine issues related to DEWA R&D applications, in line with defined SLAs Execute all R&D applications related projects in line with DEWA R&D requirements and ensure their on-time implementation
- Utilize functional and systems’ related expertise to effectively understand business requirements of multiple teams within DEWA R&D, guide users in identifying the right tools, optimize existing application related processes and translate requirements to relevant application functionalities
- (Min) : Bachelors in IT, Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- (Preferred) : Masters in IT, Computer Sciences or related disciplines
- (Min) : 5 years delivering IT support services in a R&D-focused organization
- (Certificates) : Microsoft Certified System Administration, Office 365, Cisco Certified Network Administrator, oracle or other equivalent certifications preferable, – Applications developmen Deep knowledge of Database management, MySQL, Python, SAP or/and LIMS/ELN
To apply, send your cover letter, CV, and other supporting documents (if any) to R&D Recruitment R&D.Recruitment@dewa.gov.ae. Subject Line of the email should be “ Application for IT Engineer – position code 771211
About the employer
The package offered is in line with regional and global standards. DEWA is one of the largest enterprises in the UAE, offers a dynamic work environment, internationally competitive salary packages, and living in the vibrant city of Dubai. The DEWA R&D Center is housed in a state-of-the-art lab facility located at the Mohammed Bin Rashid Solar Park, one of the largest of its kind in the world.