The Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin invites applications for its PhD program. Students currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program and expecting to graduate before October 2020 are encouraged to apply.
About the Einstein Center for Neurosciences Berlin
The center was initiated to establish an umbrella structure that specifically fosters interdisciplinary, collaborative research by facilitating synergies between existing research groups and promoting interaction on all levels.
Einstein Training Program
- Initial boot camp for all students (crash courses in all relevant disciplines)
- Initial lab rotation period of 6 months
- Individual assessment to personalize core curriculum
- Continuing education program
- Supervision via PhD committees
- Encouragement and support for independence of excellent young scientists
- Student Fellowships
Fellowships will start fall 2020