Immuno-Oncology Experienced Scientist position H/F
Committed to scientific excellence, Pierre Fabre is looking for highly talented and dedicated scientists who share our passion for discovering innovative therapeutic targets in the field of immune-oncology for the treatment of malignant human diseases.
If you are seeking for an outstanding opportunity to be on the cutting edge of pharmaceutical discovery, you will join one of our advanced multidisciplinary research groups specialized in antibody generation at the Pierre Fabre Immunology Centre (Saint-Julien-en-Genevois, France) and work in the understanding of immuno-oncology mechanisms, with particular focus on tumor associated macrophages research. You will also have the opportunity to closely interact with our research groups specialized in Translational Medicine located in our Toulouse R&D facilities (France).
You will :
- conduct research programs, propose and set up new immuno-oncology vitro models from human tumors (macrophages) to answer biological questions ;
- propose new therapeutic approaches and targets, evaluate and select those targets / biomolecules and determine their mechanism of action;
- analyze and present results within internal meeting and/or congress;
- participate to the overall lab organization.
We offer an outstanding working environment and encourage academic collaborations and scientific publications.
DURATION: Permanent position
The Pierre Fabre Immunology Centre is located in St Julien-en-Genevois (France), within an exceptional scientific, cultural and geographical environments close to Geneva, Lyon and Grenoble. Follow the link below for further information. www.pierre-fabre.com
Qualifications and Experience
- PhD in Immunology / Oncology.
- Over 8 years postdoctoral experience in immune-oncology, ideally within the Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Multidisciplinary expertise in immunology and oncology, mainly in the identification and validation of new therapeutic targets.
- Management experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A solid publication record and/or patents in the field of Immuno-Oncology.
- Committed to innovation, proven initiative and track record in tackling new areas of research.
- Good knowledge of relevant information systems to produce/present data.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.