Additional key tasks for the role of HRPP Analyst II include:
- Attend IRB meetings. Take IRB meeting notes and write IRB minutes.
- Provide guidance to St.Jude investigators and study staff on HRPP Policies, HRPP processes and federal regulations and guidelines governing research in human subjects.
- Available to be on-call during regularly scheduled work days (M-F)
- Triage IRB inbox to check submissions for completeness, accuracy, determine the review type and assign reviewers.
- Pre-review protocol documents, consent documents and the electronic application for congruency. Request clarifications and updated documents from study teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience in the area of human subjects’ protection/clinical trials including one (1) year of experience in regulatory affairs, quality assurance or IRB administration.
- No experience may be acceptable with a Master’s degree.
- Certified IRB Professional (CIP) from the Council for Certification of IRB Professionals (CCIP) or other types of professional certifications that demonstrate a level of competency in the Analysts area of focus preferred.
As of September 10, 2021, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has mandated the COVID-19 vaccine for all employees, excluding those with an approved medical or religious accommodation, as a condition of employment.
EEO Statement: St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Search Firms:
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.