The Position of Distinguished Professor at Harbin Medical University
1. School profile
Harbin Medical University (HMU) was formed by the Harbin Medical School established in 1926 by the Chinese medical pioneer Dr. Wu Lien-teh and the No.1 and 2 branches of Xingshan China Medical University. In its 95 years of development and construction, the university inherits Dr. Wu’s spirit of “sincere patriotism, self-improvement and entrepreneurship”, carries forward the glorious tradition of “political firmness and excellent techniques” of the Health School for Workers, Peasants and the Red Army in China and adheres to the school motto of “cultivating students to practice erudite medicine”, continuously enhancing its comprehensive strength and has gained considerable development as well as distinctive characteristics. HMU is a ministry-province co-constructed university, a high-level university and one with advantageous characteristic disciplines constructed by Heilongjiang Province,the Chinese leading unit of Association of Sino-Russian Medical University, a national science cultivation base for basic scientific research and teaching talents, and is among the first batch of higher medical education institutions piloted by the Ministry of Education to offer seven-year-programs. The first in China to pass the “Pilot Evaluation of the Global Medical Education Accreditation”, HMU is well-known both at home and abroad with its impressive comprehensive strength and distinctive school-running characteristics.
Key disciplines include pharmacology, nutrition and food hygiene, surgery (general surgery), biology, pharmacy, biomedicine engineering, stomatology, basic medicine, nursing, etc.
2. Qualifications for talent introduction
(1) Basic Qualifications
The candidate should
1. Support the leadership of the Communist Party of China, love China, be devoted to work, be honest, trustworthy and willing to contribute;
2. Implement the fundamental task to foster virtue through education, advocate the scientific spirit, have rigorous scholarship, adhere to the integrity of scientific research, and show teamwork spirit;
3. Have profound scholarly attainment, and be universally recognized by peer experts;
4. Be physically and mentally healthy, and able to adapt to the requirements of post-related tasks.(2) Qualifications and responsibilities of the position of leading talents in disciplines
The candidate should have obtained important achievements recognized by peers in scientific research in his/her field and show strong academic leadership. He/she should be able to grasp the development direction of his/her discipline, put forward strategic, forward-looking and creative ideas for development, and lead his/her discipline to catch up with or surpass the international advanced level.
The candidate should be no more than 47 years old.(3) Qualifications and responsibilities of the position of outstanding young talents
The candidate should exert strong academic influence, and have gained leading domestic or advanced international academic achievements in his/her field. He/she should have strong innovation capacity and great development potential, show team spirit, and can be nurtured to become an outstanding all-round academic leader.
The candidate should be no more than 38 years old.
3. Salary and benefits(1) Salary and benefits for full-time leading talents in disciplines
1. According to the characteristics and actual needs of the discipline, a scientific research fund of 3 to 5 million yuan will be provided to the introduced expert.
2. An annual salary of 1 to 1.5 million yuan will be provided.
3. Housing or a 2-million-yuan subsidy in housing purchase will be provided; policy support in aspects such as office, laboratory, team building and graduate recruitment will be provided upon further discussion.(2) Salary and benefits for full-time outstanding young talents
1. According to the characteristics and actual needs of the discipline, a scientific research fund of 2 to 3 million yuan will be provided to the introduced expert.
2. An annual salary of 500,000 to 800,000 yuan will be provided.
3. Housing or a 1-million-yuan subsidy in housing purchase will be provided; policy support in aspects such as office, laboratory, team building and graduate recruitment will be provided upon further discussion.
4. Contact information
Outstanding talents are welcome to contact HMU. If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0451-86661657.
Contact: Yu Yunmiao