Leading the future of health care
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
California Central Valley
Join a team of 6 providers in Modesto/Stockton providing General GI with the opportunity to perform ERCP and SpyGlass.
WHY PRACTICE IN THE CALIFORNIA CENTRAL VALLEY?
• Affordable California is not an oxymoron. The Central Valley offers affordable home prices and at the same time a quality lifestyle.
• Shorter commutes. Instead of spending hours stuck in a commute, you will have more time to spend with your family and friends.
• Recreational activities abound. The region is an outdoor recreational destination with mountain and road biking, kayaking and boarding on numerous lakes and rivers. The nearby California State and National Parks offer great hiking trails, camping and fishing in pristine lakes and rivers.
• Location. Location. Location. The Central Valley is nestled between the Cascade, Sierra Nevada and Tehachapi mountains to the east and the California coastal ranges and the San Francisco Bay Area to the West.
• Endless amenities. Enjoy community activities, theater, sporting events, museums, family and gourmet eateries, fashion malls, and schools and universities.
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• We are Physician-led and managed.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
• We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
• Shareholder status after three years
• Comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental
• Moving allowance
• Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave (with generous stipend)
For more information on our opportunities, please contact Lisa Holthaus at: Lisa.Holthaus@kp.org or call: (510) 625-5916.
Connect With Us: