Leading the future of health care.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Modesto/Stockton California (Central Valley)
The Central Valley offers:
• A short drive to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, San Francisco Bay Area or the Pacific Coast and close proximity to three national parks, including Yosemite, Kings Canyon and Sequoia
• Mild winters and warm, dry summers, and close to some of our state’s most popular recreation destinations
• Great schools, numerous local parks and a vibrant arts scene, lively theater and music performances
• High quality and attractive lifestyle – enjoy big city amenities in a suburban environment
• Physician-led organization
• Multi-specialty collaboration and integration
• Mission driven, patient-centered care with one of the largest progressive medical groups in the nation!
• Shareholder track
• Moving allowance
• Comprehensive medical and dental
• Home loan assistance up to $200,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and tail insurance
• Three retirement plans, including pension
• Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
For more information on our opportunities, please contact Lisa Holthaus at: Lisa.Holthaus@kp.org or call: (510) 625-5916. We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Connect With Us: