I am a
A skilled practitioner who seeks to create high-quality outcomes through integrated care.
At the Southern California Permanente Medical Group (SCPMG), a physician-led partnership organization with a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to medicine, we believe in giving every member of our community the opportunity to live a happy, healthy life. From the physicians we employ to the patients we serve, our mission is to provide a level of care and support that enables each of us to achieve our best.
Openings in Southern California
• Advanced Endoscopy Gastroenterologist – Downey: Requires BC/BE in Gastroenterology with additional training in Advanced Endoscopy and/or experience in EUS and ERCP.
• General Gastroenterologist – Kern County: Requires BC/BE in Gastroenterology.
SCPMG is proud to offer its physicians:
• An organization that has served the communities of Southern California for more than 65 years
• A physician-led practice that equally emphasizes professional autonomy and cross-specialty collaboration
• Comprehensive administrative support
• An environment that promotes excellent service to patients
• A fully implemented electronic medical record system
• An excellent salary, comprehensive benefits and partnership eligibility after 3 years
We invite you to make a difference in the communities we serve.
For consideration or to apply, please visit our website at https://scpmgphysiciancareers.com.
For additional information about these opportunities, contact Virginia Albert at Virginia.L.Albert@kp.org or call (866) 287-4745.
We are an AAP/EEO employer.
The Answer to Health Care in America.