Anhui Medical University now invites applications for multiple faculty positions in the School of Life Science.
Applicants must have a PhD degree or equivalent doctorate. Candidates with background and research interests in any discipline of biological or medical sciences including but not limited to molecular cell biology, neurobiology, microbiology, immunobiology, functional genetics and bioinformatics are encouraged to apply. Key selection criteria will include the candidate’s research excellence, originality, and potential for research impact. The successful candidate will be expected to develop a strong externally-funded research program and to supervise PhD students. To support the research programs of the successful candidates, the School of Life Science will provide strong administrative support and offer excellent graduate and postdoctoral training resources, which will enable the newly recruited faculty to freely pursue high quality research with long-term goals.
We will offer attractive start-up packages, modern research infrastructure, internationally competitive salaries and benefits, including housing allowance, health insurance, as well as child care facilities on campus. Details are as follows:
• Those who have been employed in faculty positions will be qualified as Ph.D. supervisors and will be offered postgraduate enrollment quotas.
• Qualified postdoctoral fellows recruited will be offered high level salaries by the university for 2-3 years.
• Start-up research funds (up to 5 million RMB) and research spaces will be provided in accordance with the requirements of the position.
• The university will support the faculty members to apply for various competitive grants from the NSFC, Anhui provincial foundations, and enterprises to obtain extramural research supports.
• Annual gross salary: RMB 400K-800K (taxable). The salary can be negotiated with reference to the successful candidate’s current salary and benefits with competitive research allowance.
• Housing subsidy ranging from RMB 1 to 3 million is provided.
• Other benefits: university will pay the employee component of social insurance and medical insurance, and help with the children’s enrollment in the university’s kindergarten and primary school.
Applications will be accepted until January 31, 2020 or until the positions are filled. Applicants should submit the electronic copy of their curriculum vitae, a brief description of research vision and future research plan to:
Dr. Hong Zhou
School of Life Science
Anhui Medical University
81 Meishan Road
Hefei, Anhui Province
P. R. China