Institution: Shanghai University of Sport School of Kinesiology (Shanghai City, China)
Position: Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor (For Immediate Release)
Category: Faculty-Kinesiology and Health
Shanghai University of Sport (SUS), founded in November 1952, is the first university of its kind in new China. SUS has established a complete educational system covering bachelor, master and doctoral programs and set up the mobile station for post-doctoral research in sport science. The School of Kinesiology emphasizes an understanding of human movement and the role of physical activity and exercise in health and disease. The School of Kinesiology offers an interdisciplinary approach to the study of Physical Fitness, Exercise Physiology, Sport Nutrition, Biomechanics and Sport Engineering , Anatomy for Sport and Exercise, Sport Rehabilitation, and Sport Training.
The School of Kinesiology at the Shanghai University of Sport (SUS) invites applicants for multiple full-time, tenure-track faculty positions at the ranks of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. We are seeking outstanding young researchers and exceptional scholars who will establish a competitive research program in the areas of* Sport Training, Kinesiology, Physical Fitness, and Rehabilitation*.
1. A Ph.D. degree in Kinesiology, Biology, Medicine, Neuroscience, Nutritional Science or other closely-related discipline or an MD degree from an accredited institution is required.
2. Applicants have successful teaching experiences of kinesiology courses at the undergraduate and graduate level.
3. Applicants have productive research activity, including, but not limited to publications, conference presentations, and grant writing.
Salary: Initial salary incommensurate with qualifications and experience.
1. Cover letter.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. Lists of publications and research funding.
4. Research and teaching statements.
5. Contact information for 3 professional references. No recommendation letters needed until requested.
Please email all application materials as a PDF file to Dr. Kailimi Li at email@example.com with the subject: the title of the position for which you are applying.
Application deadline: February 8, 2020 or until filled. Review of applications will start on February 8, 2020, but positions will remain open until filled.
Shanghai University of Sport (SUS) is an equal opportunity employer and promotes workplace diversity. Women and members of underrepresented minorities are strongly encouraged to apply.