LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENT RESEARCH ENVIRONMENT TO MAKE YOUR NEXT STEP?
Apply for a prestigious two-year
at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ)
The DKFZ in Heidelberg belongs to the leading Cancer Research Centers worldwide and invites applications for eight two-year Postdoctoral Fellowships. We are seeking highly motivated applicants interested in cancer research to work in one of over 100 DKFZ research divisions and groups. As Germany’s largest biomedical research institute, the Center offers exciting opportunities for postdocs in basic, computational, epidemiological, and translational cancer research. Located on the biomedical campus of Heidelberg University, in close vicinity to other top research institutions, DKFZ provides an interdisciplinary working environment that builds on scientific exchange and excellence.
• Join our large international community of postdoctoral researchers
• Make use of state-of-the-art research facilities and infrastructure
• Full access to the DKFZ International Postdoc Program
• Manage your own career development with training courses and career support
• Share ideas and meet colleagues in the active DKFZ Postdoc Network
Submit your complete application (in English) as a PDF file via our online application portal. Deadline: September 15, 2019
The application document (in English) should comprise your curriculum vitae, publication list, a one-page statement of research interests, a copy of the latest degree certificate and two letters of recommendation. Further information and eligibility criteria: www.dkfz.de/postdoc