As a Clinical Research Associate I in the pharmacokinetic (PK) study lab, you are responsible for communicating with collaborating sites to manage shipment of supplies, collection of samples, and obtaining all necessary clinical information. Acting as a study coordinator, you ensure the mandatory PK studies in the brain tumor program are both implemented and performed correctly. The studies are not only growing in complexity, but also they are growing by adding new participating sites. Primary responsibilities include:
- Communicating with study team members about scheduling PK study appointments in the clinic
- Accessioning samples from the clinical lab
- Gathering necessary information about samples and entering data into relevant databases
- Providing data reports to CRO, study sponsors and/or principle investigators
- Develop and monitor PK data collection forms and related documents
Take the first step to join our team by applying now!
- Bachelor’s degree in a related biomedical/bio-behavioral field required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Two (2) years of experience in clinical research, research, or related field required with Bachelor’s degree
- No experience required with a Master’s degree in a related field
- (LC: SOCRA or ACRP) Certification in clinical research from the Society of Clinical Research Associates (SoCRA) or the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) must be obtained within three (3) years of assuming the position
No Search Firms:St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.