About China Medical University
Located in the city of Shenyang, Liaoning Province, China Medical University is currently the only independent higher medical institution formerly under the Ministry of Health. Upholding the school motto of “firm in political stance, outstanding in technical skills”, CMU is moving steadily towards the goal of building a “first-class medical university at the national level with international reputation”.
China Medical University has 33 schools, faculties and departments. CMU is entitled to confer degrees in 6 categories of academic disciplines, including Medicine, Education, Science, Engineering, Philosophy and Management. Doctoral programs with post-doctoral R&D stations in 7 first-level disciplines are offered, covering Basic Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Biology, Stomatology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Nursing and Pharmacy. Five disciplines are classified as national key disciplines including Internal Medicine (respiratory diseases), Dermatology and Venereology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine (endocrine and metabolic diseases), and Occupational and Environmental Health, while Imaging and Nuclear Medicine are classified as national key discipline (in cultivation).
The CMU campus covers a total area of 1.11 million square meters, with a floor area of 741,300 square meters. CMU has 3 affiliated general hospitals and 2 specialized hospitals where a total of 10,785 beds and 240 dental treatment chairs are provided.
Biology, Basic Medicine, Clinical Medicine, Stomatology, Public Health and Preventive Medicine, Pharmacy, Nursing, and other medicine related areas.
In aims of building a high level medical university with distinctive features, first-class at the national level with international reputation, CMU has formulated a series of high-level talents training and introduction plans, and sincerely welcomes talents from home and abroad to join and thrive together.
Levels and Benefits of Talents
1. Elite talents
(1) Benefits: All necessary benefits related to living and scientific research will be provided.
(2) Requirements: CAS or CAE membership, and topnotch experts with equivalent academic status and accomplishment.
2. Leading talents
(1) Benefits: An annual salary of RMB0.8-1.2 million, a startup research fund of RMB8-10 million, a settling-in allowance of RMB0.8-1 million, a comfortable apartment of 130-160 square meters and competitive rewards for scientific accomplishments.
Scholars under the age of 55 with advanced academic attainments whose academic level are in a leading position globally in the area of interest, and who have achieved internationally recognized major achievements.
3. Young top-notch talent
(1) Benefits: An annual salary of RMB400,000-600,000, a startup research fund of RMB3-5 million, a settling-in allowance of RMB300,000-500,000, a comfortable apartment of 100-130 square meters and competitive rewards for scientific accomplishments.
(2) Basic Requirements:
Scholars under the age of 45 who have published papers of influence on top-level journals, with influence over the academia and outstanding achievements in the area of interest. The age requirement of those especially outstanding scholars can be moderately eased.
4. Excellent young scholars
(1) Benefits: Corresponding salary and welfare are offered according to different types of positions applied for; a research fund of RMB300,000-600,000, a housing allowance of RMB100,000-300,000, a settling-in allowance of RMB100,000-200,000, and competitive rewards for scientific accomplishments.
(2) Basic Requirements:
Scholars under the age of 35 who have doctoral degree or post-doctoral training experience from overseas or top-ranking domestic universities. Overseas education or international research collaboration experience are preferred. Scholars should be able to follow the latest trend of the discipline development and have achievements made in the academia.
5. Postdoctoral Talents
（1）Benefits: An annual salary of RMB230,000 with no ceiling limit. Outstanding doctoral graduates from world-ranking top 200 universities home and abroad are entitled to a one-time bonus of RMB200,000. Those who sign Employment Contract with CMU for 5 years or above upon exiting the postdoctoral station are entitled to a one-time bonus of RMB300,000 (including postdoctoral funding supported by the Liaoning Provincial Department of Finance).
(2) Basic Requirements: Outstanding fresh doctoral graduates from renowned universities overseas. Priority will be given to graduates from world-ranking top 200 universities overseas.
China Medical University is now facing unprecedented development opportunities. All faculty and students will work together and commit to building a first-class medical university at the national level with an international reputation. If you are willing to join us, please send your resume and other supporting materials to us, and our Human Resources professionals would contact you shortly afterwards. We warmly and sincerely welcome you to join China Medical University and seek common development for a brighter future!
Interested candidates please send detailed personal CV, representative work (3 pieces or above) and other materials that may demonstrate personal academic achievement to:
Contact: Miss Zhao, Miss Wu
Main Building 1505
HR department, China Medical University
77 Puhe Rd, Shenyang North New Area
Liaoning, PR China
University Webpage: http://www.cmu.edu.cn