The Chi Lab is seeking a Systems Immunology Specialist to work on exciting projects related to immune signaling and metabolism in the St. Jude Deparment of Immunology. One of the premier pediatric research institutions in the world, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital provides exceptional resources, a collaborative environment, and access to extensive, unique cancer genomics datasets from large-scale research initiatives.
In this role you will assist with the curation, integration, and analysis of immunology, oncology, and cancer immunology data using methods from computational and systems biology. She/he will assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of computational biology and immunology databases. Experience in R programming language preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Master’s degree or PHD is preferred.
- Two (2) years of relevant experience is required.
- No experience may be acceptable with a Master’s degree in Computer Science or Bioinformatics, with a background in the biological sciences.
- Experience in programming (Python, Java, C/C++, perl or other programming/scripting languages) under Linux/Unix environment is required.
- Experience of data analyses under supervision is required.
No Search Firms:St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. Please do not call or email. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee or other representative at St. Jude via email, the internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place and approved by HR will result in no fee being paid in the event the candidate is hired by St. Jude.