Department of Biological Sciences
KAIST, South Korea
The Department of Biological Sciences at KAIST is inviting application for a position at the rank of Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor. We seek an exceptional scientist with a strong track record of high-quality published work in the broad field of biological sciences.
Broad field of Biological sciences
Qualified candidates are expected to have a Ph.D., M.D., or equivalent degree as well as postdoctoral training or equivalent status. The successful candidate will be expected to establish and maintain vigorous research projects, and to teach undergraduate and graduate courses in English. All applicants should have substantial peer-reviewed publications that demonstrate productivity and the ability to perform cutting edge research.
The start date is negotiable.
Submission of Documents
- A formal application in the designated application form
- Consent to collection and use of personal information
- Curriculum vitae including the list of publications
- Statement of education/research in the past, and plan for the future
- List of three references with their contact information
Copies of degree certificate, transcript, career certificate, reference will be requested only to applicants who have passed the document screening.
- Submitted documents will not be returned
- For those who have passed the document screening, all documents must be submitted in original copy by post mail before the interview
Application deadline: 2020 April 1st~April 20th
Application deadline will be open until position is filled.
Submit Documents to Prof Seung-Jae Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)