- 16 Feb 2023
- 17 Apr 2023
- Health Science
- Job Type
- Employment - Hours
- Full time
The Macromolecular Synthesis Lab at The Hartwell Center at St. Jude Research Children’s Research Hospital offers investigators across St. Jude state-of-the-art tools for synthesis of select peptides. Staff members in this lab use automated organic synthesizers, fraction collection, mass spectrometry analysis and HPLC purification system to provide the highest quality products necessary for successful completion of research projects at SJCRH.
What You Bring
- A passion for chemistry and related techniques
- Experience with peptide synthesis or related methods a plus
- A can do attitude and teamwork oriented spirit
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with HPLC, liquid chromatography, fraction collection and mass spectrometry
- A demonstrated dedication to success
What St Jude Gives to You:
- Generous time off policy
- Excellent health care with employer-paid employee insurance premiums
- Access to an on campus gym
- Paid Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Health Clinic and Pharmacy
- Immigration Services
The World’s Brightest Minds Always Innovate
At St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, we know what can be achieved when the brightest scientific minds face the fewest barriers. That’s why we provide world-class facilities. State-of-the-art technologies. Extraordinary support. And a collaborative, bench-to-bedside environment where you can see, firsthand, how your science translates into survival for the children we serve. Quite simply, at St. Jude, we encourage you to dream big, and we give you everything you need to be the force behind our cures.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant scientific area is required.
- Two (2) years of relevant, post-degree work experience is required.
- No experience is required with a Master's degree.