LAB & FACILITIES MANAGER
- IRCCS Candiolo Cancer Institute
- Candiolo (Turin)
- 08 Feb 2023
- 09 Apr 2023
- Health Science
- Job Type
- Employment - Hours
- Full time
- Fixed term
Candiolo Cancer Institute - IRCCS is a Comprehensive Cancer Center that enables both the two-way transfer of experimental preclinical information into clinical practice, to offer patients new chances of treatment and of clinical needs to basic and translational research to fuel new discoveries in the fields of cancer diagnosis, genetics, molecular and cell biology and pathology.
Candiolo Cancer Institute - IRCCS is seeking an experienced Lab & Facilities Manager who will be responsible for service delivery of the site facilities, biobank, labs & operations ensuring the site runs efficiently, effectively & safely.
· Bachelors or Master’s degree preferred in scientific field;
· Experience in lab/facilities operations;
· At least 5 years of experience in lab facilities/services;
· A team player able to support scientists on site in performing their activities, able to work independently and diligently to an established plan, priorities and work to tight deadlines;
· Contribute to and maintain Operational Excellence initiatives;
· Performing lab and area inspections to maintain high levels of quality and safety;
· Ensure all site/facility activities are performed in accordance with national and international requirements;
· Excellent interpersonal skills with good communication and attention to detail essential;
· A demonstrable approach to problem-solving attitude is also an advantage.
· Fixed-term contract, annual salary up to € 90.000 plus annual bonus of 20%;
· A dynamic environment that is scientifically driven, supportive, and collaborative.
Candiolo Cancer Institute - IRCCS is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age.
Candidates must send their CV and letter of interest dated and signed, to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject "OPEN POSITION: LAB & FACILITIES MANAGER".
In their CV candidates must authorize the “Fondazione del Piemonte per l’Oncologia” to process their personal data according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 - "Personal data protection code", art. 13 of the GDPR 679/16 – “General Data Protection Regulation”, and to the Law 7 August 2012 n. 134 aimed at fulfilling the procedure.
Apply for LAB & FACILITIES MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly